Professional experience and track record — Current and active participation in Real Estate Lending
Commercial Banking and Real Estate
Choosing the right expert can be the most import step in the case. Since an expert can essentially make or break your case it is crucial to work with someone who is informed, confident, and up-to-date on developments in his or her field. This is why from the initial tasks of investigating, verifying, and organizing facts, our goal is to provide clarity to our clients on areas outside their own knowledge so they can make informed decisions. We are proud to offer independent, unbiased opinions based on experience, knowledge and expertise in our field. We represent banks and non-bank clients.
Principle Expert Jay Hibert
CA BRE #01523075
Jay Hibert’s market knowledge and transactional experience has allowed him to work in a consulting and expert witness capacity for many clients over the years. He has transacted hundreds of real estate and non-real estate loan negotiations in times of economic growth as well as downturns in the economy. His extensive credit background arms him with the understanding of how banks and other lenders operate internally. He is a licensed Real Estate Broker (BRE) and his company is a California Finance Lender and Broker through the California Department of Business Oversight.
Phone: (760) 518-2310
Key areas of expertise in litigation work include:
- Litigation and Discovery Consulting
- Loan Process and Bank Loan Restructure/Workout Process
- Note Valuations/Collateral Review
- Lending Policies, Custom and Practice/Lender Liability
- Broker Standards of Care and Fiduciary Responsibility
- Loan Underwriting and Credit Administration
- Banking Operations/Administration
- Experienced in trial and deposition testimony
- Specialty Niche in SBA Real Estate Lending
- Construction RE Lending & Administration
- Expert reports adherent to Federal Rule 26
References available upon request.
Market Street Consulting Group DBA Market Street Financial Solutions is Licensed by the California Bureau of Real Estate, CA BRE#01901827 and the California Department of Business Oversight, DBO#603I920